CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-09-27

PRESSED AND BAKED

PRESSED AND BAKED
(Inspired by my friend Kristine Christensen's* brilliant
statement at the reception for my university graduation.
She said, "I feel like a cookie, pressed and baked." I
said, "Kristine! I love it! I'm going to turn it into a
poem and dedicate it to you!")



"I feel like a cookie,
Pressed and baked."*
I've eaten these years away,
And it all can be seen today.

I feel like a cookie,
All crunched and digested.
I feel like a theory
That hasn't been tested.
I'm lost in a chocolate sea;
Glued to vanilla cream;
Exhausted from ecstasy.
Here I lie
On a tray.

I'm at a reception
For my life.
People are asking
What comes next
As they take me in pieces
From the tray
And munch their curious
Souls away.

But the taste
Makes them happy,
And the chocolate
Makes them hyper.
They munch away
At my possible futures
While I figure out how to
Pay the piper.

But I will make it.
I have the power.
I am cookie;
Hear me roar.



© JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudeCreations.com

No comments: