CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-10-15

BETRAYING THE SAVIOUR WITH A KISS GOOD-NIGHT

BETRAYING THE SAVIOUR WITH A KISS GOOD-NIGHT



I knew I should've gone to church today,
But sleep was more important than an hour with my Saviour.

I knew I should've joined my friends in prayer.
Instead, I spent my day
Travelling in aimless directions
Through a mind full of cobwebs.

All my nightmares came true
In a dream that I had,
And I awoke mourning in the morning of my afternoon.

*

I knew I should've gone to church tonight,
But the darkness swallowed the light,
And I finish a poem
While Jesus is crying.

The wasted day is complete,
And, as I reach for the light switch,
I say to Messiah, "Good-night.
It's time to turn off the light."
And I hear my Saviour respond,
"No. Turn it on."



© JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudeCreations.com

No comments: