CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-11-15

THE QUESTION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is my better half?--
The one who adds life . . .
Enticement to the performance,
Pulling people in
Through the use of
Drama,
Creative infusions of the dream world
Into the real world,
Life to life--
Heart to heart--
Actors to audience--
Actress to actor.

Don't ask me how I know
What is left of the nothing I began with.
I only know that I want whom I've never had.
And I still wait for
The inevitability of possibility,
Swinging its way
Through the jungle of broken dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: