CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-10-07

THE BEAM





I am the sin
Christ's hands were nailed to.
I am the beam
He carried there
Until its evil became too heavy
For the tortured Son of God to bear.

A passer-by was forced to carry
The cursed tree to the Place of the Skull,
Where God's own Son would die for me
To prove all of my striving null.

I am the beam
Christ's hands were nailed to.
I am the nail that skewered His feet.
I am the sword that pierced His side.
I am a disciple who did retreat.
I helped fuel Satan's pride.
I began the shouts to crucify.

God's love and grace
Are all that save me.
Christ's sacrifice
Unseals my doom,
Unlocks the gates of Hell
To free me
To enter Streets of Gold.

Heaven is too rich to earn--
Inheritance the only way.
Accept the gift of eternal life
For which only Christ could pay.



© JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudeCreations.com

No comments: