CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-10-14

BECAUSE

BECAUSE



So many people find their own way;
So many people sing at day.
But do they cry at night like I,
Often asking Jesus, "Why?"

He knows well the way I feel
For His human life was real.
So when I'm crying in bachelor life
I turn to Another who had no wife.

And the people He loved turned Him away.
So many people find their own way
Rather than love One who loves them more,
More than I've ever loved before.

Jesus, now I understand
Why that nail went through Your hand.
You were so in love with me,
You'd rather die than let go of me.

So if no other love I find,
Then Yours shall be the only kind.
And if another love comes through,
I'll cherish her as a gift from You.



© JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudeCreations.com

No comments: