CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-10-15

TO MOM

TO MOM



Thanks for your encouragement.
I wonder where the worry went.
In this hard life, your child still shares
With you who've felt the struggles too.
I feel the power of your prayers.
The Powerful One to my heart flew.

Now fear is conquered for a time.
But someday, when it comes again,
Mom will bring encouragement,
And I'll wonder where the worry went.

Now, to the Lord I give praise
For giving me Mom, who all my days
Helped me grow. From God she's sent.
I wonder where the worry went.



© JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudeCreations.com

No comments: