CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-11-04

AVOID THE VOID

AVOID THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying to find words.
At a loss.
The alphabet is overflowing,
Filling up the room.

I'm looking for something,
Finding all my dreams come true,
Yet wanting more.
More of what?

The "God-shaped void" in every heart
Cannot be filled by Santa's elves,
Cannot be filled even by ourselves.
Only one can fill the space
Designed for grace.
His name is Jesus,
Son of God.

I'm on a stage,
Filled with the applause
Of the whole, wide world,
But it's not enough.

Let go of my pride
To let inside
The one who died
To set me free
And rose again
To fill the void
That I've been trying so hard to fill
With bitter pills.

Avoid the void
By filling it
With the love of Christ,
The answer to every soul
In search of a goal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: