CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-11-04

THE EVOLUTION OF LOVE

THE EVOLUTION OF LOVE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're such a beautiful amalgamation
Of space debris.
You were billions of years in the making,
Just like me.

It's hard to believe
You were once a frog,
And once primeval slime.
But all I know
Is I love you so,
More and more all the time.

It's the evolution of love,
From the Big Bang
To these chemical reactions within my brain
That tell me I'll go insane
If you don't love me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: