CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2004-11-12

YOU GOT ME BABE! AIN'T YOU LUCKY!

YOU GOT ME BABE! AIN'T YOU LUCKY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He advertised in all the self-indulgent papers:

**********I AM AN INDIVIDUAL
**********SEEKING PRAISE.
**********Call 1-900-555-2439;
**********I'm open all the time!

He was in all the self-indulgent TV commercials:

**********Tell me how great I am!
**********Say you're my biggest fan!

His self-indulgent rap songs got lots of radio play:

**********Ain't I the greatest!
**********Ain't I the best!
**********They ain't questions.
**********They's fact!

**********Say Babe,
**********But here's a question
**********I can't get outta my mind.
**********"Why don't you love me, anyway?"

**********Please tell me why.
**********Don't make me cry.
**********Please baby,
**********Change your mind
**********So I can sing a little love song to me:

********************I Got You Babe! So What!
********************You Got Me Babe! Ain't You Lucky!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudeCreations.com

No comments: